Have you linked your credit card with your McAfee Account? Do you want to update its details? Or do you wish to remove it from account due to some personal reason? You are at the right place as this blog provides the exact information you are seeking for.
McAfee Support is a service for its customer to deal with them directly regarding their queries and doubts. You are provided the information about the latest updates and features too by the experts. The team of well-trained technicians has brought this content for the users to help them in case of their credit cards. The users are always left satisfied with the best possible ways. You can follow these instructions carefully and step-by-step:
Update the Credit Card Information:
- Browse the official website of McAfee.
- On the home page, go to My Account.
- As you click on my account, click the option of Edit Billing.
- If you are prompted then Sign in: enter the correct email address and password to Log In.
- Now you are on main page i.e. to update details of your card: Enter in each box Credit card type, Credit Card number, Security code, Expiration Date.
- Billing address should match with the address that is on file.
- Lastly to update these details click Save.
Remove Credit Card:
If you wish to remove card’s details from your McAfee you will have to Contact McAfee Support . McAfee doesn’t allow the users to remove it himself; agents will do that for customers. You cannot remove it, so just give a call and remove by giving the necessary details to the team member. You talk to experts and get instant replies. You can deal with any issues regarding antivirus product and stay updated.
Source : Unknown
McAfee.com/activate : Blog